The LE-300 features a fully integrated 3-phase Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) that uses the latest, most powerful neodymium iron boron magnet technology. This gives the LE-300 a very low cut-in speed allowing the turbine to generate power at low windspeeds, as well as delivering a higher output than the competition at higher windspeeds.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the turbine blades are quiet, UV resistant and extremely tough.
The LE300 is designed to run through even the highest winds
We supply these turbines with their own dump-load charge controller and run/stop switch as standard, giving you a complete system which is easy to install. Should you require the turbine only, please select an option without contoller and switch from the drop-down menu above.
- Estimated daily output of 22-35Ah per day 24V - at an average windspeed of 5m/s (10 knots)
- Cut in speed of only 3 m/s (6.7 mph)
- High power output in all wind conditions; more powerful than a Rutland 913 in winds above 10 knots (Force 4 or more)
- Low RPM rotor blades mean exceptionally quiet operation
- Designed to run through severe weather conditions
- All-up weight of just 6.5kg
- Unique bearing configuration resulting in low friction, low bearing noise.
- All bearings are lubricated and sealed for life
- Anti-vibration fixings and mounts used throughout
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Fully marinised construction from powder coated / anodized aluminium and stainless steel
- Unique axial flux generator design, using powerful neodymium magnets allows effortless start up in low winds and reduces generator hum
- Tail fin especially designed for excellent response to turbulent wind conditions